Registration and Abstract Submission
To attend the conference or to submit a conference abstract (individual contribution, panel, poster) please use the "User Area" in the right menu: (1) Sign up and/or log in to the user area. (2) After login please use the registration form (menu: "Conference registration") to attend the conference and/or use the "abstract submission" form to submit your abstract. (3) Do not forget to log out at the end.
The conference fee consists of two parts: (1) conference fee (rates vary according to the point of registration); (2) a contribution of 40,- € to support the association for the next two years. The ILLA-contribution is also the precondition for becoming a member of ILLA. (Those not attending the relaunch conference can also become a member, but they have to make a contribution by the next conference. Those not attending a conference or making any contribution for more that two years will automatically end their further membership.) Beverages and snacks at the reception and coffee breaks are all included in the conference fee.
- Early bird fee, by 30th of April, 2017: 100,- € (including the ILLA-Contribution 40,- €)
- Registration by 15th of Aug, 2017: 120,- € (including the ILLA-Contribution 40,- €)
- Registration after 15th of Aug, 2017: 140,- € (including the ILLA-Contribution 40,- €)
- Members of University of Freiburg: free (Registration necessary; for ILLA-Membership: 40,- €)
- Accepted PhD-Panel-Speaker by 31st of July, 2017: free (Registration necessary; for ILLA-Membership: 40,- €)
- Students (Non-Speaker) enjoy 50% discount: 50,- / 60,- / 70,-
(including the ILLA-Contribution 40,- €)
Those who have already paid higher rates, please contact the conference office: contact[at]illa.online.